HIMSS 2017: Technology Backs Thriving Innovation in Healthcare
Innovation abounds in the healthcare space. HealthTech asked HIMSS 2017 attendees to share the innovative work happening inside of their organizations.
- Nick Patel, Executive Medical Director-Informatics, Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group
- Jay Politzer, CTO, Satchel Health
- Cynthia Throop, Health IT Research and Policy Analyst, RTI International
- Doug Dietzman, Executive Director, Great Lakes Health Connect
- New ways to leverage data will continue to transform the delivery of care.
- Not all innovation involves technology, but it can enhance the collaboration and learnings that innovators share.
- Ask first what the organization wants to accomplish, before asking which technology tools could be brought into the infrastructure to support those goals.
Stay on top of the latest news and information coming out of HIMSS 2017 by visiting HealthTech's HIMSS conference news landing page.